What is the shortcut to shred body weight?
Body weight loss is mandatory for obese people. But at the same, a healthy person should also strive to maintain his or her health so that they won’t end up getting overweight. Obesity is a major sign of an unhealthy lifestyle. It is the result of overeating, consumption of junk food, energy imbalance, disturbed calorie equation, emotional eating, and lack of physical activeness.
Sedentary life tends to make you a couch potato as you just keep on taking calories but don’t spend those calories. It makes you extremely lethargic and drastically decreases your physical performance.
There is only one path to long-term and effective weight loss. That’s hard work and dedication. You need to clear your scales and set a specific weight target. Excess pounds don’t only make a body look bulky and squishy but also affects internal health to a great extent.
It is the major cause of a rise in blood pressure, blood sugar, blood cholesterol and triglycerides levels in the body. These are the underlying factors that are responsible to increase the risk of various severe health ailments.
How does excess fat affect our body?
Excess fat affects a person’s physical, mental, and social health. It accumulates in the abdominal region makes your tummy look enlarged. This is why people excessively cut down their calories or tries to drive out the food from their unhealthy practices.
This causes anorexia and bulimia nervosa. They feel ashamed and embarrassed while disclosing their bodies in public and suffer problems like depression and social isolation.
Effect of obesity is much vast than this as it causes:
- Kidney disease – kidneys are vital body parts that work for blood filtration. They purify the bloodstream and discharges any harmful fats and toxins from the body. When a person becomes obese, he or she becomes a home of unhealthy fat. it puts an extra burden on the kidneys and over exhaustion leads to kidney failure.
- High triglyceride level – obesity tends to increase the level of triglycerides in the body. These are the fat cells that store extra fat for future usage but become obsolete when are not brought in usage. An increase in these cells can result in an increase in the level of LDL (low-density lipoprotein) that is bad cholesterol and is the main reason for many health problems.
- Joint pain – the burden of extra weight is often compensated by the spine and other vital bones and joints in the body that makes them bend. It also causes an inflammatory action in joints. It may lead to joint pain, low bone density, and even osteoarthritis.
- Pancreatic dysfunction – when digestive enzymes directly activate and secrets into the pancreas rather than intestine, it leads to pancreatic inflammation and abdominal pain. In severe cases, it may result in pancreatitis as well. Reduction in calorie intake may help the pancreas to recover fast.
- Heart diseases – overweight is the root cause of a rising in blood pressure, blood sugar level, LDL cholesterol level. These three are the underlying factors that are responsible for heart attacks and strokes.
What exercises might help you to lose body weight?
Usually, an obese person’s calorie intake is more than calorie burn but when they do regular exercise, their calorie burn can stand equal to calorie expenditure and they can reach weight plateau. Some exercises are listed below that can help you to outsmart your body and can get past the weight loss plateau.
- High-intensity intervals – it is shown and backed by studies that performing brief sessions of highly intensive exercises with brief intervals in-between helps in fast fat burn. You should always do proper warm up before performing such exercises in order to prevent ligament injuries and fatigue.
- Lift weights – weight lifting doesn’t only helps in building muscle strength but is a proven solution to make your body lean and toned. It helps in increasing endurance level that helps you to fight fatigue and your physical performance lasts longer.
- Cardio -it is one of the best exercises for weight management. It includes activities like swimming, rowing, cycling, skipping, etc. cardio along with strength training helps in elevating heart rate and boosts metabolism that eventually helps in quick and effective fat burning and slims down the body.
- Burpees – this exercise targets the fat present on the core, chest, legs, and pelvic region. Three sets of 8-12 reps per day can help you achieve visible results within 3-4 months.
- Dance – many dance forms like freestyle, hip-hop, Zumba, salsa, bhangra, and other classical dances include intense and quick muscle movements. They help in losing weight with fun. You can just listen to music and move your body along with it. It will act as a source of recreation and will simultaneously cut down extra fat from your body.
How to eat while being on a diet?
Exercises are not the only solution. You need to switch from fast food and an unhealthy diet to a healthy diet to lose fat. Mentioned food tips may help you to shred body weight if implemented properly.
- Count calories – you should always keep count on your calories. You should check labels before buying stuff like bread, health drinks and other foods and see if their calorie content matches your diet plan. This helps you to decrease your calorie intake and make you habitual of eating less food.
- Eat healthy fats and lean proteins – while following a diet plan, people totally cut out fats from their meals. This leads to fat deficiency in the body and the body starts storing available fat that makes you even bulkier. Don’t avoid fats but replace unhealthy ones with healthy ones like the foods that contain omega-3 fats. Rely on lean proteins like poultry, healthy flesh, and eggs as they are a great source of energy.
- Cut your carbs – in order to reduce blood glucose, eat fewer carbohydrates. Just eat the number of carbs that are sufficient for your body to function and not more than that as they can pile up in your body and can even cause a common type of diabetes.
- Eat small meals – rather than eating heavy feasts twice or thrice a day, go for the set of 6 smaller meals. It will improve your digestion and will make you feel full time. The fact is when you leave a long gap in-between your meals, you start feeling like you are starved to death and start gulping the moment you see the food that makes you overeat and gain weight.
- Avoid processed foods – these foods are preserved for long-term usage. They consist of preservatives, junk, and unhealthy oils and ingredients. Taste boosters are added to them that make them tempting and you begin to eat emotionally and end up getting fat.
How do exercise and diet aid weight loss?
Body Weight control is the result of an imbalance in the calorie equation. When calorie intake exceeds calorie expenditure, it leads to obesity. In order to manage weight, you must either decrease your calorie intake or increase the calorie expenditure.
Following a healthy diet will help you to keep count on your calories and physical exercise will help you burn an excessive amount of calories that might help you to reach weight plateau.
Our body can gradually adjust to varying calories and becomes flexible to the physical environment. That is how It makes the impact of weight loss to last longer than any supplementary solution.
How did people manage their weight in ancient times?
In the old times, people weren’t that much concerned about their body weight and even then they used to live a long and healthy life. The reason is that they used to eat small and healthy meals. The major occupation was agriculture those days that were meant to indulge people in regular physical working. This way, they used to stay slim and strong.
When ancient kings used to get obese, they used to consult Buddhist monks for providing solutions. They used to spend days and weeks and even months in monasteries. Yoga, medicinal herbs and tea helped them restore the healthy and lean body. Buddhist diet was introduced by monks for helping the queens look slim.
These days, Obesity is a common concern throughout the world. It is a marking of poor lifestyle and physical inactivity. Excess weight opens the gate to many malignant diseases. It can increase the risk of type-2 diabetes, high blood pressure, high LDL cholesterol, low HDL cholesterol, Heart disease, kidney disease, liver failure, etc. stress and lack of sleep can also lead to overweight. In order to maintain a healthy body-weight, one must bring changes to his or her lifestyle.
Body weight control is the result of an imbalance in the calorie equation. In order to manage weight, you must follow a healthy diet and perform regular physical exercise that will help you cut your calorie intake and burn an excessive amount of fats.
Our body is extremely adaptable to distinct circumstances.6 months of hardcore focus and alignment can put you in your goal body shape. Just don’t underestimate the power of consistency and desire. If you harness your strength, you can exceed your expectations.